
Ryan writing:
8 1/2 years Joy and I have been married. I was out of the house a year before that. This means that for almost 9 1/2 years, we've been without a piano in our home (nearly a decade).
It's always something we've been planning on getting, but just have never gotten.
With some extra money coming in that we were not expecting, we were able to purchase this and it has already been a great addition to the Fabulous Folken Family home.
A digital piano was purchased because a real piano is just unaffordable for us to maintain - tuning it twice a year, ongoing maintainence on strings, key hammers, structure, it is just too costly. Because of this, we've decided on a nice digital - one that really does mimic the sound of a real piano, but will never need tuning (which is highly costly). It comes with a five year parts and labor warranty - so, we'll be covered for quite a while.
I love playing it - whether or not Joy and the kids like hearing it may be another story, but I've been enjoying it. I enjoy whatever I do, though, so the expectations aren't high.
No comments:
Post a Comment