Saturday, February 24, 2007

I'm Three!

It's hard to believe what we've been through when I think back to Sydney's birth. Two moves, three jobs, lots of uncertainty. I think she's done pretty well through all these changes, and I have to credit the level of stability I think she has at home. I think the decisions Ryan and I have made, although causing the moves, jobs, and uncertainty, were for the better good of parents that will be home to take care of her (one during the day with another being able to join her in the evening). I am thankful for my job (which hasn't changed during the past three years) that allows me to monitor and encourage Sydney's progress as she changes daily.
Now for the fun stuff. Here are the photos from the family party we had:

From Sydney's Birt...
this is Sydney as a 3-year-old (Elmo is still her favorite)
From Sydney's Birt...
she blew out the candles all by herself this year! (one at a time)
From Sydney's Birt...
enjoying her cake with a spork (civilized)
Isaiah enjoying his cake any way he can
the ice cream didn't work out too well
Sydney got a new short Bible story book for bedtime
but her favorite gift was chapstick from Nana

No comments: