I cannot believe my little man is 8 weeks old already! Just a few comments:
Micah slept for a record period of time on Friday night - only getting up once at 2:30 a.m. He did wake me up again around 6:30, but was satisfied with the pacifier for another hour. I like this kind of progress.
Because of things beyond my control (see previous post), Micah started the transition to formula at 6 weeks and will likely be a formula only baby very soon. I can definitely see the benefits - he stays full longer. But I can see that he is gaining weight at a rapid pace. As mentioned before, he is also my healthiest eater.
Despite all the similarities to Sydney and Isaiah, there are definitely some things unique to Micah:
1. Micah is my most hiccupy baby, both in utero and now. Sometimes he gets the hiccups 2-3 times per day.
2. Micah is my gassiest baby. I didn't even know why people would need Mylocin (baby gas drops) until I had Micah.
3. Micah is my only baby to attempt to suck his thumb. Sometimes he just shoves his fist in his mouth (usually if he is hungry), but he has come very close to getting thumb only in there.
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment