Well, pictures speak better than words about what we've been doing the past few days, so on to the slide show!
The kids like playing with the farm cats.
Close-up pic of the kiddos.
Isaiah's a natural...
...driving the riding lawn mower (only when it's off).
Sydney looks like a natural, too.
But then she always has to turn it into a model pose. :)
Sydney climbed the ladder this far before she got scared.
My project this week is taking sewing lessons from a family friend. This is the dress I made for Sydney in the "trying on" stage. There will be a 1 1/2" hem, a zipper in the back, and a matching hat. I'll post finished pictures later.
A close-up so you can see the pattern better. :)
The kids made faces while Mom made supper.
Sticking their tongues out - they love doing this lately.
Today we went to see my Grandma Luchsinger, my mom's mom, in Elgin, IA. This is our 4-generation picture.
Grandma has been giving the kids "lawn mower rides" around the farm, which they enjoy. :)
Tomorrow plans are to finish the dress and the hat. Friday we will travel to Ames, IA for Luke's graduation on Saturday, and then we'll head back to home sweet home.
2 comments:
I love the tractor pictures. They are great. Every kid needs tractor pics.
I also love the 4 generations pic. that is a blessing.
I have one with Michael and Maddie, but my Beball passed away before Marcus was born.
I can't believe you are sewing! Way to go. I used to make jumpers for Maddie long ago. They are fun and it is very satifying. I can't wait to see the dress and hat when you get back. Way to go!
I really need to find some time to do more sewing. I used to make some of my scrubs long ago...
I can hardly believe that Luke is graduating! I'm starting to feel a bit old. I think after I turn 29 on Sunday, I may just go into a holding pattern for a few years. :)
Post a Comment