Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Oh My Word!"

Ryan writing:
Just an Isaiah speech update. I guess it's been going on for a while, but I haven't heard it until yesterday; Isaiah said, "Oh, my Word!" That's my phrase, and while Joy uses it too, it's kind of funny to hear Isaiah use it. I assumed his exclamatory remarks would be original. Remember Michelle Tanner from the show Full House? "You got it dude!"

I don't know why I thought that, and now that I think about it, it doesn't make any sense at all. He's learned everything else by mimicing us (in some way), why not our exclamatory remarks? I'd rather have it be us he's learning these from, not Bart Simpson.


1 comment:

marnmic said...

Oh my word! :-)We use that phrase around here too. I heard Isaiah say it on Sunday when given some coins. It was pretty cute!