Monday, February 25, 2008

Pizza Seasoning: Found!

Yes, we did find this in time for Sydney's party. I finally tried Hy-Vee. What is it with only the Iowa-based stores (Hy-Vee & Fareway) carrying Tone's products? Anyway, Hy-Vee had exactly what I wanted for only 99 cents. I went ahead and bought two. When we got home, some friends of ours were just leaving. They had gone out to search for our pizza seasoning, too, and found some...at Hy-Vee, too! Crazy, huh? That must be the only place in Omaha that carries it. But now you know!

1 comment:

marnmic said...

I did check at Sam's Club on Thursday for the Pizza seasoning, but they didn't carry it. I was really hoping to pick some up for myself and also get you an "industrial-size" to keep you loaded on pizza spices forever. But my plan didn't work....maybe council bluffs sam's club....