Well, I know you've all been awaiting anxiously to hear how I am going to do on my final tests that will gain me my last 4 credit hours required to receive a diploma in the mail. On Monday, I took the first test, which was an Intermediate PowerPoint exam, taken on the computer. I had to score a 50% to pass, and receive 1 credit hour, which was 15/30. Well, I did do a lot better than that. I have some experience with PowerPoint, but I'm not a master. Certainly, I am used to using an older version, so some of their updates that are so cool don't actually come very naturally to me. I did study for about a week, based on the list of tasks that I had from the testing center, but after that was just so confident that I quit studying. And, in fact, I was allowed 3 tries for every question to answer with the correct mouse movements. But, even with those built in mistakes, I missed 5 questions. However, 83% is good enough for me.
My next test will be a CLEP (College Level Examination Program) or DSST (Dantes Subject Standardized Test) test, which I am putting off until March. At this point, having seen the descriptions of each test that would fulfill the necessary requirements, I am leaning toward Analyzing & Interpreting Literature. Janelle thought it would be a good fit for me, too.
So, I'll keep the updates coming. Hopefully next time it will be...I'm done!
3 years ago
3 comments:
Yay! Another step closer!
Good for you, Joy! I'm so proud of you!
Yeah for you Joy! CLEPS and DANTES tests are a BREEZE!!! You will blow them away! I took a bunch right out of high school and scored way above passing - some without studying! Don't sweat it, especially since you have already "graduated" college - you smartie pants, you!
Post a Comment