3 years ago
Saturday, July 21, 2007
I Am The Stain-Removal Queen
So, I just want to rave about this new stain removal product that my mother-in-law introduced me to. It's M-30 from Dollar General. This isn't for those light stains, folks. This is for the heavy duty stuff. So far, I've gotten pen stains out of a dress and a food stain out of a shirt that was dried in. But the worst stain by far was pink highlighter on my brand new blue/yellow/white quilt. I won't say how this got there, but I will say that I was not a happy camper when I found it. So, I simply applied the product to the quilt daily, sometimes multi-daily, for about 2 weeks. The stain faded and spread, and I started to wonder if it would turn out like the stain in The Cat in the Hat Comes Back. But, I ended up soaking the quilt 24 hours in Oxiclean dissolved in water. Anyway, my quilt is perfect - like new! So, I would highly recommend this awesome product, M-30, available at Dollar General for $1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment