Monday, May 25, 2009

29 Weeks

I wish I could say, "only 11 more to go", but knowing me it will be more like 12. Ha!

This week went by pretty quickly; I can only hope the next 11 or 12 will follow suit. However, I think with the increasing temperatures that is unlikely.

Not much has happened this week besides the same ol', same ol'. It is hard to tell from our broken scales, but my weight gain is between 22.5-26 lbs. I'm not unhappy with that...but it would be nice to know what it really is.

I really should take a pregnancy picture, since I've neglected to do that so far...

I am working on a goal semi-related to my pregnancy - getting the Lord of the Rings cross stitch done before he is born, since I have a slim to none chance of finishing it after he is born. I am steadily working away at it, and am almost ready to go to Hobby Lobby and pick up the next 5 colors. All colors left to do have less than 750 stitches each, so that is encouraging.

1 comment:

D.L. Folken said...

You will make it! You only have to do this one more time...lol

God Bless

zDenny