Time is slowing down again. I am glad that it has just gotten semi-warm and not actually hot yet. I am able to wear jeans most of the time, and I even got to wear my favorite ones from my last pregnancy! I only had to gain over 20 lbs. before they would fit nicely.
I did go to the doctor last week and get my gestational diabetes test done. I tried to reschedule it, but they needed to do it before 28 weeks, so I really didn't have any option. I was able to take the kids, though, and they played nicely while I had my blood drawn and listened to the baby's heartbeat. He is still beating around 150 bpm. He was avoiding the doctor, though; she had to try about 5 or 6 times to get his heartbeat.
I guess the little man still has some room to move around, because at various times I can feel him pressing on the top of my stomach, or the bottom, or outward, or not at all (which means he's probably inward). He is being pretty subdued lately, not making large movements.
A milestone moment this week was when we saw someone who we hadn't seen for awhile, and she could actually tell I was pregnant without me telling her! Of course, we thought we had already told her, but I guess not. Anyway, it was exciting to know that, to some people I do actually look pregnant!
Twelve weeks sounds like a lot of time, but I know that between going garage-saleing and preparing the baby's room for him, it's going to go by pretty quickly.
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment