I just wanted to let you all know of a new store I found called Fat Brain Toys. They are an educational toy store, and just one of many out there. This one, however, was started out of someone's home in Elkhorn, NE (northwest of Omaha) as a website-only store. However, they have just opened their first physical location near Village Pointe Mall in Omaha, NE. The kids and I visited today, and had a great time. They, of course, have the standard wooden train sets and BrainQuest cards (but $2 cheaper than Target!). Here are some of the other things that looked awesome to me, especially as a homeschool mom:
Qwirkle
Mini Automoblox
Magnetic MightyMind
Quadrilla Twist Set - this was set up to experiment with...very cool
Wobble Deck
Frigits Deluxe
Snap Circuits Jr.
Wood Stringing Beads
Q-BA-MAZE
ZOOB
Klutz Spiral Draw
Colorama
Really Big Words for Kids
...and of course much more! What I really love about the store is that it is more spacious than most of the educational toy stores I've been to. I also love that there are a lot of really neat things for under $15 or $20, whereas when I usually go to these types of stores, I walk out because I can't get anything for under $25 or $30. Check them out online! Great place to do some Christmas shopping...
3 years ago
2 comments:
Hey thanks for telling me about this place. Looks great.
We own Qwirkle...
I saw the Q-BA-MAZE there and had no idea it was for use with marbles! Ever since Brody saw Grampa Waynepa's HUGE marble collection he has been amazed by them! I think the Q-BA-MAZE will be an awesome playground for them, sounds like a great Christmas present
Post a Comment