Ryan's brother, Keith, is having a room built in our basement so that he can join us in our humble abode for awhile, upon moving here at the end of August. The time has come to paint this room, and we called Keith to see what he would prefer - we want him to feel at home there. And he requested white. After living in so many apartments, where color choice or change was not an option, white is just not a color that comes to my mind. We've been fortunate enough to enjoy two apartments that were colored, but not necessarily with colors of our choice. But, it is Keith's room, and I want him to feel at home there.
So, I didn't realize how many shades of white there are. And they all mostly looked the same to me. But I decided to pick one with a cool name, because after all...it could really spruce up the term "white". I came across a few I liked, and the runner up was Milk Bubbles. But what did I pick?
Sifted Flour. And that is how I shall refer to it from now on. :)
3 years ago
1 comment:
Isn't it amazing all the names they can come up with for white?
WalMart has one called "country white". That's always been my go-to white shade.
Post a Comment