Well, our house usually stays together pretty good, but maybe that's because I usually have Ryan around to fix the things that break. We've had a couple of things happen while he's been gone, and it's kind of been a pain to deal with them.
1. My speakers blew out on the computer. Now, they are old and all, but come on! And I'm not really one for all kinds of sounds, but we do get our voicemail by e-mail, so it is kind of annoying not to be able to listen to it. :)
2. Our bathroom door fell off the hinge. I mean, the hinge came off the wall! What a mess. These doors must have something a little off about them, because this happened to another door. What I did with that one was to get it shut and then never use it again. Unfortunately, that's not something that is an option with the bathroom door. And I think it's going to happen to our bedroom door, too...pretty quickly. Hopefully not before Ryan gets home tomorrow.
So, anyway...I could be a handywoman, but I will just avoid that whole mess, since I have plenty to do already. Welcome home, Ryan!
3 years ago
1 comment:
oh no...you should have called us. Now Mickey is back on days...ugh.
Sorry these happen. I know this kind of stuff happens for us too when Mickey is gone. It's a test of wifely fortitude or something.
BTW...Mick is scheduled to leave on Monday. Go figure....
Post a Comment