Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Daylight Savings Time

Ryan writing:

When I read Joy's blog about growing older and she mentioned daylight savings time - I just wanted to give my two cents about the issue.

I do not like daylight savings time. It messes me up - throws me off - trashes me over. It's like the federal government got together and said,

"Hey, how can we throw Ryan off into a tizzy? Let's mess with the entire space-time continium, all the laws of body-clock management, and make it so that Ryan cannot sleep for a week."

Now, I don't know if that's exactly how the conversation went word-for-word, but I'm pretty sure that's the general content of the discussion.

I do not like daylight savings time not in a box, not with a fox, not in a boat, not with a goat - I do not like daylight savings time, oh no I do not.




1 comment:

marnmic said...

i'm sorry, but I do not agree. I do love Daylight savings time. I love changing in the spring and changing in the fall. It's tradition and I love it. I love being able to stay out longer once the weather warms, because it's lighter outside. Live long daylight savings! :-)