I'm getting addicted to Craigslist again. If you aren't familiar with it, you should really check it out. It's online classifieds. I like it more than eBay for a lot of items, because you don't have to pay shipping and you can usually get things a lot cheaper. I use Craigslist as kind of a tie-over until garage sale season starts, because there are some good deals, but usually not as good as going to a garage sale. Sometimes people sell things in lots, and they won't split it up if you only want a few things. I did find a lot that I liked yesterday, and was able to get 5 summer tops for Sydney for only $3. The neat thing is that they are spaghetti strap tops and can easily be worn over a white long-sleeved shirt now or a white short-sleeved top in the spring. So, they're really multi-seasonal.
The other thing I like about Craigslist is selling things! You don't have to go to all the work of having a garage sale. You can sell your items as a huge lot, so you don't get stuck with leftover clothings in odd sizes. If you sell it cheap enough, you can usually get rid of it quick! I just sold a large garbage bag of boys 24m/2T winter clothing for $25. Sometimes people will sell them for $30-$40.
Anyway, now's a good time to get on and buy/sell things...if there's a Craigslist in your area. :)
3 years ago
1 comment:
I agree, Craig'slist ROCKS! I miss Omaha's - it rocks the best!
Post a Comment