Monday, August 20, 2007

Tonight's The Big Night!

Well, tonight is my last class with Dr. Rains, who has "facilitated discussion" for all my business classes during the past 12 months. It is also the night that I finally give my capstone presentation over the 20-page paper I wrote last month. Finally! But I can't breathe a sigh of relief quite yet...I still have to actually give the presentation!

It's been a long road, but I am almost done. Next week begins my 12-week Signature Series classes (those 9 credit hours required by Bellevue University), and then I still have 4 credit hours I need to clep out of. But, it looks a lot better from this end. :)

1 comment:

Susan Kauffman said...

Congratulations! It must feel wonderful to be nearing the end. Sooner or later, I would like to finish my degree, but heaven only knows when that will be. :)