Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's Crunch Time...

We are down to the wire now. We need to allow 45 days for closing with the loan we are getting. We have to be out of our apartment by May 31st, no exceptions. Is anyone else panicking here? We decided to go ahead and check out some more houses today, just in case there might be another one we would consider. If we find another house we like, we have to decide if we want it more than the one we already offered on, or if we want it as a backup. Tough decisions!!

No comments: