Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Easter 2007

I just had to post the latest pictures of my cute kids, taken today at Portrait Innovations for Easter. I just have to say, "hats off" to the photographers there. They are so good at getting my kids to laugh. Their bubbles work wonders. Isaiah is teething (that is drool on his vest), so he hasn't been in a very good mood, but they were still able to work with him. I have to say, there were some pretty good separates of Sydney, but Isaiah's weren't spectacular, so I didn't get any (which saved me tons of money, too).

What I love about this picture is that it eludes to the friendship that Sydney and Isaiah have now, and that I hope to continue to foster between them. They do this often, laughing at each other face-to-face. Even though it's not my normal "facing the camera" pose, I thought it was so perfect to show what stage they are at right now in their lives.

As is usual with my professional photos, I'll go over my awesome clothing deals. Sydney's dress cost me $4 at The Attic in Forrest City. I got it almost a year ago, right before we left. Isaiah's outfit wasn't such a good deal. I got the shirt, vest, and khakis for $10 at a consignment sale a couple of weeks ago. I was really bummed to find out when I was ironing them that one of the pant leg hems had come out. However, he simply wore different khakis for this photo and I'll hem the other pair when I get a chance.

From Professional ...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Absolutely adorable!!