3 years ago
Monday, March 19, 2007
My Daughter, the Raw Vegetable Queen
So we went to Wal-Mart this morning to get some milk. Just a quick trip, except we decided to stop and look at the toys. After getting the milk, we walked down the long aisle that goes past all the food aisles. I spotted a sample lady, and of course Sydney agreed that we needed to try some samples. Well, the sample lady turned out to be Bethany, who I met at last month's cooking club! It was fun to see her again, and she was more than happy to let Sydney & Isaiah partake of her samples. I tried some mashed potatoes (Isaiah rejected them) and Sydney had chips & salsa. After some questioning, I realized Isaiah wanted chips, too, so I got some for him. While I was chatting with Bethany, Sydney at no less than 3 little bowls of salsa! It's not the soupy kind, it was the chunky kind where it's basically just tiny tomato cubes and onion and green things. She was actually eating it with her hands. After she got the last bowl, I took off so that she wouldn't eat all of Bethany's supply. Sydney finished off the salsa and then had her chips on the way home. Maybe I should consider serving this salsa as a side dish for supper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment