I am constantly amazed at the differences between my two children. Sydney has always been freaked out about cars. Since the time she has started walking, she would jump a mile in the opposite direction if any car in the vicinity started. She is even scared of our car when it's turned on (if she's not in it)! Yesterday, Isaiah actually walked right in front of our running car, holding on to the bumper. It didn't even phase him.
Their stark differences hit me in the middle of the Target crosswalk yesterday. I was holding on to my kids' hands, one on each side. An SUV started coming toward us (way at the end of Target) and all of a sudden I started being pulled by Sydney in one direction toward the store, which Isaiah was dragging me behind so he could stand in the middle of the crosswalk and check out the car. Years more of this to come...
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment