Sydney is growing up to look like such a girly-girl. For some reason I always want to get frilly dresses for her pictures (this is her 2 1/2-year-old photo). Her hair looks so grown-up when I pull it back with clips. Mind you, this is not every day. She only leaves them in long enough to get a picture taken.
I did pay a pretty price ($9) for this lovely little dress at The Attic, a consignment shop in Forrest City, AR. However, I feel it was well worth it, since she's worn it to chuch all summer and I think I'll be able to get at least 1/2 of that back when I sell it next year. I did get the photo package at under $10 with no sitting fees. Oh, and I got freebies! The pictures were not in by 10:00 a.m. as planned, so they gave me the extra shots that they try to upsell you with when you come to pick up the pictures. Sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment