Well, I guess it's time to be put to the test to see. I have always wanted to help the little guy. I feel sorry for them, and I always end up trying to help them out. Well, in this instance, that translates to little churches. They don't have money to pay some hotshot graphic web designer to produce a fabulous web page for them. But, they need a website, otherwise young technologically advanced couples with families can't find them and they die out. That's where I come in. I want to create cool websites for small churches at a minimal cost. There will be an initial setup fee, and then I'll offer a fee to update their website once every 6 months - 1 year. I'd love to make sermons available and everything, too, but I don't even know how to design a website yet!!
Anyway, I've decided that this is what my Capstone Project Proposal will be. It's something that I'm passionate about and will keep my interest enough throughout the next year. Plus, I think it will take a lot of time for me to get going on it. Does anyone know any good WYSIWYG software??
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment