There was a lot of deliberation about what Isaiah should wear in this picture. I had picked up a cute outfit of red and blue plaid shortalls and a red polo by Osh Kosh B'gosh (for $2 at a yard sale), but I just could make myself dress Isaiah in it after one time. The red just doesn't look right with his hair. I finally settled on this outfit because he just looks so natural in it. And I love the way the orange C block picks up that little bit of orange in his shirt.
This is another yard sale outfit - $1 for the shirt and $1 for the pants. These pants are my favorite ones that Isaiah has in this size. I just got the shoes, too, but am hoping they will last all winter. Isaiah skipped size 4 and is now wearing size 5. Big feet? Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment